Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Conner on the Way!

I am 17 weeks preggers! Most of you reading this probably already know that I am pregnant, but I figured I should go ahead and make it blog official as well. The last few months have been full of ups and downs for me as we were not expecting this little bundle, but God has been so gracious and gentle with me, and I feel like slowly I am getting more and more excited about this little baby inside of me!

We find out on April 19th what the sex of the baby is! I am convinced it is a girl because this pregnancy has been so different from Ethan's, but Craig is convinced Conner men can't have girls. We shall see! Ethan obviously doesn't really understand that I am pregnant but he sure has fun with my belly button sticking out! He is obsessed with belly buttons right now. I am so excited to see him as a big brother because he is very thoughtful, playful, and observant at such a young age. We went to see Beka, Clint, and their new little baby Rowin a couple of weekends ago and Ethan just thought the world of baby RoRo. He was very gentle with him and tried to sneak him a potato chip..:). Very cute!

I truly can't believe I am old enough to be having another child. It seems very surreal in so many ways. I am excited for the new adventure though. Ethan has blessed our lives more than I could ever have imagined, so I am eager to see what God has in store for our family through this new little bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment