We are excited to announce that we have a precious little BOY on the way! He is healthy and we are so thrilled that Ethan will have a little buddy. A lot of people have asked me how I feel about having another boy, and I can say in all honesty that I am PUMPED! I think one day I would like to have a girl, God willing, but I am beyond blessed to think about having two boys! I truly have such a heart for raising our boys to know God's truths and show them that they aren't defined by WHAT they do but WHO God made them to be and the purposes He has for them and the gifts He has uniquely placed in them. I think the Lord has placed this on my heart, as I have seen the way our culture encourages men to let go of their true purposes and God given talents all for the sake of status, money, and societal "norms." I truly cannot wait to see the plans that God has for this new baby and for Ethan! I get giddy thinking about it!
Thankful November
10 years ago

Yea!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! Obviously, I am just a little partial to boys but I really and truly LOVE it!!! It is so fun to already see my boys 'brother' bond!! I'm like you...someday...God might give us a girl but right now...boys is GREAT with me!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteErin- having two boys is so much fun! I was actually really dissapointed when I found out mason wasn't a girl, but he is so much fun and it is amazing to see your children share a brotherly bond. And my favorite thing is matching clothes! Congrats!
ReplyDelete